Here are ten tips for staying safe in the theater and other public places:
- Sit in the back row, preferably on one side or the other.
- Stay alert.
- Use the buddy system.
- See movies early in the day.
- Keep your cell phone handy.
- Park your car in a well-lit space near the theater door.
- Use common sense.
Ten tips for staying safe in theaters and other public places
www.themomiverse.com › health-and-wellness › ten-tips-for-staying-safe-in-
How can you be safe on the streets?
Tips: Being Safe On The Street
- Follow your intuition — trust your feelings. If you feel that a situation is not right, move out of the situation.
- Be aware of your surroundings. In social situations, be alert to places and situations that make you vulnerable.
- Walk confidently and alertly.
What steps can you take to stay safe if you have identified a dangerous situation?
Take heed of their advice and you may avoid becoming a youth violence statistic.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Avoid isolated areas.
- Look the part.
- Trust your instincts.
- Make sure you have your mobile phone with you, that it is charged and topped up with enough credit.
- Watch the company you keep.
How do you stay safe at all times?
- Take responsibility for yourself.
- Have precautions in place when going out – especially if you are alone.
- Watch how much you drink.
- Register your belongings.
- Make sure your house is secure.
- Be extra wary of your car or bike.
- Keep personal details safe.
How can we keep yourself safe?
Here are 4 tips to keep yourself safer when you are out.
- Think aware. Be aware that there are some people who are not as nice as they seem.
- Think smart. Be smart when you are out and about.
- Think ahead. Work out with your parents, carers and teachers what you would do in an emergency situation.
- Think first.