New year, new you: 10 tips for becoming a better employee
- Ask for more feedback. Feedback and communication is the key to improving yourself at work.
- Organize your work life.
- Come in early.
- Give 110 percent at all times.
- Take on a new responsibility.
- Speak up.
- Stay calm.
How do you become a top employee?
After speaking with a few high performing managers, here are their secrets on how to be the best employee.
- Always put your hand up.
- Be proactive.
- Work hard to create value.
- Bring solutions, not just problems.
- Don’t complain.
- Know that you are replaceable.
- 7. Make your own development plan.
- Never stop learning.
What should I say about a good employee?
What makes a good employee?
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Be great at something and be decent at a lot of things.
- Be technologically sound.
- Never bring a problem without a possible solution.
- Be interested in “them”
- Always look for a better way.
- Smile most of the time.
- Learn new things – be able to figure it out.
What can be done better for employees?
10 Ways To Be A Better Employee In 2017
- Strengthen Your Soft Skills. Don’t overlook the value of less-tangible skills like emotional intelligence or “EQ” in succeeding at work.
- Show Gratitude.
- 3. Make More Connections.
- Create Your Own Development Program.
- Request Regular Feedback.
- Get Better At Goal Setting.
- Get Better At Managing Your Time.
- Send Better Emails.