9 Exciting Ways to Live a More Adventurous Life
- 1. Make new friends. Use small talk to chat with new people with diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Test the waters.
- Say “yes” instead of “no.”
- Turn ordinary occasions into extraordinary occasions.
- Commit to exploring.
- Set yourself up to fail.
- Get physical.
- Don’t plan for it.
What makes someone adventurous?
“Engaging in an unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity.” Sure, that covered all our bases, but to us, adventure means so much more. It is the fact that each person has a different opinion of what adventure is.
How can I be adventurous everyday?
Here are 5 of my favorite ways to keep life exciting:
- Follow Your Feet. Let your feet guide you.
- Take Mini-Trips. Month-long and year-long adventures are not realistic for many people.
- Use a different route to work.
- Shop for groceries somewhere new.
- Do something out of the ordinary.
How can I make life more fun?
Here are 26 simple living ideas of interesting things to do.
- 1. Make room. It’s hard to add excitement to your life if your life is overflowing with mindless tasks and chores.
- Shake up your morning routine.
- Be the host.
- Move your furniture.
- Go cheer.
- Get a makeover.
- Find exciting people.
- Plan an adventure trip.
How do you live like an adventurer?
8 pro tips to become a real-life adventurer
- Review what you’ve done in your life so far.
- 3. Make friends wherever you go.
- Write things down.
- Choose your attitude and take positive steps towards making it happen.
- Use your past successes to feed your attitude.
- Just do it.
- Save up for an adventure.