Bypassing LCD5500 Keypad
- Enter the function menu by pressing “*”
- Keyboard will display “Press * for Zone Bypass”
- Press “1” or “*” to enter bypass mode.
- Select ‘Zone Bypass’ and enter your access code (if required)
- Enter the zone number (between 01-64) that you wish to bypass.
How do you bypass an alarm zone?
To bypass a zone on your alarm system:
- Enter the following: Your 4-digit code. The number 6 (bypass button) Two-digit zone number of the zone you want to bypass. (01, 02, 03, etc.)
- Repeat this process for all zones you would like to bypass.
- Once your system is disarmed, this process will need to be repeated in order to arm your system again.
How do I turn off my ADT alarm without the code?
How Do You Stop an ADT Security Alarm After It Goes Off?
- Go to your home alarm’s keypad and enter the code you were given that shuts off the alarm. This code is given to you when you first have the alarm installed.
- Go to your alarm’s transformer box and remove the battery.
- Go to your home’s circuit breaker.
- Flip off the switch and your alarm will shut off.
How do I reset my ADT alarm system?
How to Reset an ADT Home Alarm
- Press the star key on the keypad in the control console, followed by the number 5.
- Enter the two-digit number assigned to the user whose code you want to change, generally a number from 01 to 32.
- Select and enter a new four- or six-digit user code, based on the system you have, and press the pound key to finish.
How do you bypass the sensor on ADT Pulse?
To avoid this situation, here’s how to disarm a single door sensor on ADT systems. On the alarm keypads (the user-control interface), press the Arm key. Then, enter your security code. Press the key button on the keypad to access the bypass menu, and press 1 to activate the bypass zone.