How do I get OSHA certified online?
Enroll online, complete the training at your own pace, and receive your certificates and cards online or in the mail.
All of our online OSHA training courses are accepted by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) through our partnership with 360training.
How do I get a safety certificate?
- Will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Will have four (4) years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
- Will have a BCSP Qualified Credential:
- Must pass the CSP examination.
- Retain your certification.
What is the best health and safety qualification?
NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
The NEBOSH National Diploma is the “Gold Standard” in health and safety qualifications. Valued by employers, this is an essential qualification for those seeking a senior position in health and safety management.
How much does OSHA certification cost?
Costs. The cost of OSHA training is primarily dependent upon the length of the course and the training setting. Online courses are the least expensive method of taking these courses. For example, online courses typically cost between $60 and $80 for the 10-hour courses and $160 to $180 for the 30-hour courses.