How do I turn off the chime on my ADT alarm?
Here is how you can turn off the chime on your ADT alarm:
- Open the door on the front of the alarm and press the * button and the 4 button simultaneously.
- When prompted, press the “chime” button for 2 seconds.
- Close the door of the alarm.
How do I lower the volume on my ADT Safewatch pro?
How do I lower the volume on my ADT security system keypad (Lynx)? Press #, then 2, and then push 6 (the down arrow). To increase the volume, push #2 and then 3 (the up arrow).
How do I change the code on my ADT Safewatch Pro 3000?
The current security code is required in order to reset it to a new code.
The ADT Safewatch 3000EN security system features a fire alarm.
- Enter the current security code on the control panel.
- Press “8.” Press “02.”
- Enter the new security code. Enter the new security code a second time. David Clair.
What does FC mean on ADT alarm system?