7 Tips to Write a Blog Post That Converts
- Know your audience. Before you start writing, it’s crucial that you know who your audience is, and what they are looking for.
- Write Compelling Headlines.
- Add Subheadings to break the page.
- Use Bullet Points.
- Add Images.
- Optimize for SEO.
- Add Clear call-to-action.
How can I write a blog post faster?
So here’s what works to write blog posts faster – and why.
- Have a plan. I used to procrastinate until the day before my publish date (or even the day of) then wait for inspiration to hit and the words to flow.
- 2. Make planning a separate exercise.
- Write for 15 minutes a day.
- Set a deadline.
- Focus on the end result.
What is a good blog post?
A good blog post is about one topic, one story, one idea. Before you begin blogging, figure out what you want to write about. Choose a mock headline to give yourself some structure (you can always change it later), and start writing. Good titles are interesting, descriptive, and engaging.
What are the characteristics of a good blog?
Ten characteristics of a blog
- A Blog Must Always Be Dynamic.
- Posts Are Displayed in Reverse Order.
- Most Blogs Have the Same Structure.
- The Blog’s Leading Star Is Its Content.
- Headlines Should Be Attention Grabbers.
- One Rule Applies to All Blogs: Relevancy.
- Blogs and Links Go Hand in Hand.
- A Blog Is Founded on Personal Touch.
How do you structure a good blog post?
Create Great Blog Posts with Solid Structure
- Craft a great headline. Include an active verb and try to squeeze some of your key topic words in as well.
- Write a compelling lede.
- Start with bullet points.
- Develop sub-headlines.
- Fill in the detail.
- Find a great image.
- Double-check your headline.
- Edit, proof, correct, polish, and revise.
How long is too long for a blog post?
How Long Should a Blog Post Be for SEO? The result of this research concludes that the ideal blog post length is 1,200+ words. Medium had reported in 2013 that the ideal length of a blog post is 7 minutes or 1,600 words. In short, the ideal blog length depends on your situation.