- Think about making it private.
- Keep personal information about yourself totally private.
- Keep information about other people private.
- Check your post before you submit it.
- Check the photos that you include as part of your blog.
- Protect your blog at all costs.
Is blogging still relevant in 2019?
It’s 2019. Is Blogging Still a Thing? The longer answer that’s actually valuable to your company is contained in this: a blog post.
What should I know before starting a blog?
When you are just starting out, consider these five things that you should know before starting a blog.
- Why blog? Everyone has their own reason to blog.
- Self-hosted vs free blog hosting.
- Your choices in blogging platform (most are free)
- Your domain and web hosting are important.
- Traffic is king!
How can I legally blog?
Five steps every blogger should take to get legit legally
- Choose a great blog name (Bonus: Protect it with a trademark registration)
- Use the right website documents, disclaimers, and disclosures.
- Put solid contracts in place with sponsors, collaborators, contractors, and vendors.
- Protect your blog content with copyrights.
How do I start a blog in 2019?
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
- Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
- Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
- Make money blogging.