Here are a few basic road safety rules for kids that you can begin with.
- Know Your Signals.
- Stop, Look, And Cross.
- Pay Attention – Listen.
- Don’t Run On Roads.
- Always Use Sidewalks.
- Crossroads and Pedestrian Crossing.
- Never Stick Hands Outside The Vehicle.
- Never Cross Road At Bends.
What is the importance of road safety rules?
Importance of road safety rules
Ensure discipline on the roads by laying down rules and regulations and penalising and punishing the deviants. They help in the smooth flow of traffic while also guiding and educating people on how to use the roads and stay safe.
What is meant by road safety?
Road traffic safety refers to the methods and measures used to prevent road users from being killed or seriously injured. Typical road users include: pedestrians, cyclists, motorists, vehicle passengers, horse-riders and passengers of on-road public transport (mainly buses and trams).
What are the five safety rules?
Work according to the Five Safety Rules
- Disconnect completely. Meaning that the electrical installation must be disconnected from live parts on all poles.
- Secure against re-connection.
- Verify that the installation is dead.
- Carry out earthing and short-circuiting.
- Provide protection against adjacent live parts.
What is the most important rule of the road?
The most important rule of using the road
There’s no point in causing an accident when it’s avoidable as you could end up injuring yourself or someone else. So, the most important rule of using the road is to drive to avoid accidents or harm to other road users.