General Safety is a multi-disciplinary approach to developing and ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies, safe working practices, and maintaining the health and well-being of those employed in a particular occupation or workplace.
What are the 4 general safety rules?
- Your safety is your personal responsibility.
- Always follow the correct procedures.
- Never take shortcuts.
- Take responsibility and clean up if you made a mess.
- Clean and organize your workspace.
- Ensure a clear and easy route to emergency exits and equipment.
- Be alert and awake on the job.
What are safety rules?
Each Employees should become familiar with and follow General and Departmental Safety Rules. Supervisors must enforce Safe Work practices through strict adherence to Safety Rules. Most accidents can be prevented if everyone uses assigned safety equipment and follows the established safety rules.
What are the five safety rules?
Work according to the Five Safety Rules
- Disconnect completely. Meaning that the electrical installation must be disconnected from live parts on all poles.
- Secure against re-connection.
- Verify that the installation is dead.
- Carry out earthing and short-circuiting.
- Provide protection against adjacent live parts.
What is general safety guidelines?
General Safety Guidelines. Always follow these guidelines when working with chemicals: Minimize your exposure to any chemical, regardless of its hazard rating. Use personal protective equipment, as appropriate. Use common sense at all times.
What are general rules?
General rule is a rule that is applicable to a class of cases or circumstances. It can also be formal order or direction made by a court, as for governing the procedure of the court or a general norm mandating or guiding conduct or action in a given type of situation.